Ads 468x60px

Slider(Do not Edit Here!)

.

Recent Post

Recent Comments

Future Video

Populer Post

Text

6 Ocak 2014 Pazartesi

AirBlue Sharing for iOS 7 -CRACKED REPO-

Cracked Repo : apt.if0rce.com

Long time go, there was a great tweak called Celeste for bluetooth sharing, and I do remember when I'd my iOS 7 iPhone 5 jailbroken, I found it in my purchased list and installed it but.. my iPhone 5 stuck and started a reboot loop that I'd fixed. So there hasn't been any jailbreak tweaks for bluetooth sharing on iOS 7 until now! With this awesome new tweak released today at the weekend, you'll be able to share your files via bluetooth.

AirBlue sharing is a new tweak just released today allowing you to share your files via bluetooth with any other device (running Android, OS X, Windows and other OS).

That's why we jailbreak guys, for freedom! This tweak utilizes the native bluetooth paring functionality.  It offers bluetooth transmission up to 1.7 MB per second. You can send notes, photos, videos, music, contacts and voice memos.


AirBlue Sharing is a tweak available in Cydia for $4.99 at BigBoss repoThe package is available for all devices from iOS 4.2 to iOS 7.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
Blogger Templates